There is a bumper crop of peaches in Georgia this year so they’re really cheap. At just 75 cents a pound you can make the recipe below for just two bucks! It may sound a little strange, but it’s quick and delicious. Bonus: 1 serving is only 2 Weight Watchers Points!
What You’ll Need
- 1 pound of sliced peaches (Optional: Sprinkle with a ½ tsp of cinnamon)
- 1 can of Sprite Zero or Diet 7Up
- 1 box of Jiffy Yellow Cake Mix
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a 9×13 pan with nonstick cooking spray. Add peaches and spread in the pan.
Pour the box of cake mix over the peaches.
Pour the Sprite Zero or Diet 7Up over the cake mix and peaches.
Bake for 45 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes and enjoy! Serves 12.
Or…if you’re like me and don’t often have 12 people around to enjoy a peach cobbler with:
Peach Cobbler for One
- Spray an oven safe bowl with nonstick cooking spray.
- Slice one peach and place the slices in the bowl. Sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp of yellow cake mix on the peaches.
- Sprinkle peaches and cake mix with Sprite Zero or Diet 7Up until moistened.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!
WLW Update: Current Weight-149.6, Total Weight Loss-6 Pounds