Last week I hosted a Philadelphia Cooking Crème House Party. House Party is a website where you apply to host a party featuring a product. If selected, House Party sends a party pack full freebies for the party. For my party I received:
(1) Green Pan Skillet (Now the nicest pan I own)
(4) FREE Philadelphia Cooking Creme Coupons
(1) Philly Cooking Creme Oven Mitt
(16) $1 Philly Cooking Creme Coupons
(16) Philly Cooking Creme Recipe Booklets
(16) Philly Cooking Creme Magnets
(16) Philly Cooking Creme Notepads
(16) Philly Cooking Creme Wooden Cooking Spoons
(16) $10 off $50 HSN Coupons
House Party provides a website to invite friends (here’s mine) and I had a great Saturday afternoon trying out new recipes. My favorite was the mini chicken pot potpies that I made with Savory Garlic Cooking Crème (adapted from a recipe in the booklet in the party pack).
There are other fun parties coming up, so visit the House Party website to apply to be a hostess (and get some free stuff).
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, green beans, peas), thawed, drained
1 tub (10 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Savory Garlic Cooking Creme
1 ready-to-use refrigerated pie crust (1/2 of 14.1-oz. pkg.)
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Cook and stir chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 to 6 min. or until chicken is lightly browned. Add vegetables; cook 1 to 2 min. or until heated through. Stir in cooking creme; spoon into 8 small ramekins or pie tins.
- Cove each ramekin with crust; seal and flute edge. Cut a slits in the middle of the crust. Place ramekins on baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until golden brown.